Buff and Polish
This service is done as a maintenance service in between acrylic & gel infill.
- Follow sanitation & PREP procedure.
- Remove gel polish with drill
- With a nail file, buff the entire surface of your acrylic nails before beginning the painting process. You may use a dusting brush after each buffing session to brush off the acrylic dust.
- Take special care to completely remove the yellow coating, as it indicates that your nails have been damaged. Not removing it can further weaken the acrylic and compromise the strength and look of your nails.
- Next, carefully buff the tips of your acrylic nails, and finish with block buff.
- Nails are now ready for Gel or Enamel Polish.